Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Where are you now that I need you?

Heard this song the other day at lunch and thought back to Hawaii with Anjali! Good times. 

Anyway transfer calls happened this week! Elder Stucki and I are staying the same! I'm stoked to be with my son for another 6 weeks. He is awesome and is leaving so much. We are working on teaching more equally because I really like to talk during Lessons and I feel bad when I talk so much... So that's something I'm trying to get better at. 

I don't know who saw my video on Facebook of our Light the world liftoff this week but it was so much fun!! We tied a bunch of balloons and wrote out testimonies of Jesus christ on the back of a card and tied that to the balloon and sent it off into the air! If you didn't see it page video is on Facebook!! 

Nene got baptized!!! I'm so happy. This Friday she leaves for BYUI to go to school so we are in contact with the Sisters out there. We are making sure that she continues to meet with the missionaries and help her grow her testimony. 

Nothing else really happened, people keep telling me I don't have a whole lot longer on my mission... But I'm out here like... I've still got 4 months!! I have plenty of time!! 

Love you guys! Keep working.  And sharing the gospel. 

Love 
Reese




No comments:

Post a Comment