Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Oh.. I’m good at talkin but maybe I should be listenin.

So I kinda cheated my system of using a different song every week, but last week I wrote the lyrics to the song, Phone call to God bye Brett Eldridge, and I was listening to it while I was in the shower earlier this week and I heard this part. That I’m good at talkin but maybe I should be listenin. It hit me pretty hard. What am I doing? Do I talk to God to much and ask for too many things? Or do I actually listen to what he has to say? Do I want to change or do I just complain and tell Him that he needs to help me? Maybe he is answering me, but I’m just not listening. 

Honestly not a whole lot went on this week. I’m still on my antibiotics for my pneumonia becasue I felt the side affects from the pills. So they got me on some new ones. So that out me down for a few days. I’m still trying to recover honestly. I would have much rather just stayed coughing than some of the side affects.... it was miserable. 

The snow is completely gone now... which is really upsetting but I’m a little happy that it is heating up a little bit. I’m not too sure if it will stay warm now or if it will drop off again sometime this month or next. Who knows. 

We had interviews with President this week and they went pretty well. Want to know something crazy? I only have 2 more interviews with him before I go home... wowza. K cool. That’s strange. 

That’s it for the week! Like I said not too much went on but that’s okay. 

Love y’all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment