Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Just a man making a phone call to God

Things are going good! I can't remember if I told yall but I've coughing for like 5 weeks now. I finally went to urgent care yesterday because my cough isn't getting better. It's just getting worse. So they said I have light pneumonia. I have a little fluid in my left lung thst isn't coming out. So they gave me some antibiotics. So hopefully I get better soon! 

It's been super cold here. During the day time it's not too bad when the sun is out but as soon as the sun goes down you lose that "Light heat." You know when it's the same temperature but it just feels colder because there is no sun? Also it's been super cloudy and there has probably been a total of about 8 inches of snow but on Monday the first set of snow melted so there is about 4 inches on the ground now. It's still snowing now. I absolutely love the snow. I didn't think that I would enjoy it this much but I love being in the snow. It's kinda tough being in dress clothes in it but if I could be in normal clothes I would be perfectly fine. 

Not too much new is happening in terms of missionary work. We are still sorting through people who may or may not be progressing in the gospel. We have been trying to lessen the people who are in our "Former investigator" lists. There are so many of them in there. It feels a bit overwhelming  to just keep adding people to the list. So what we do is we look for someone who is on the list, visit them, see if they 1) Live there. 2) are interested. If they are we set up a time to see them if not we delete them off the app so that it isn't cluttered anymore! 

Thats about it for the week! Love yall! 

Reese 









No comments:

Post a Comment