Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Love is the answer and music is healing

So I'll be honest. Thus week was rough. In and out of mental highs and lows, but I gained a testimony of working out. The Bowling Green 2nd elder have a really nice gym in their appartment complex so we made an extra effort this week to go out there and work out. On Saturday morning I just wasn't having it. I woke up at 6:00 to go to the gym and I knew it was going  to be a rough one... 

After workouts I just felt sadness and frustration fill me up. As I sat down to read the scriptures and begin personal study I just cried. I tried to pick myself up and we went out and walked all around town. 5 miles later I felt a lot better. Talking to people sharing the gospel. I defiantly tried my best. God helped the with all the rest. 

I remember that making sure to have good workouts is super important with regards to staying happy. So I made sure to work out really hard this week. And now I'm a lot better! So workout=truth. Haha 

Other than that, following up on Nene has been awesome!! I'm so happy for the sisters out there being so willing to help her out. Nene has been received so well out there in Rexburg and the sisters are going to take great care of her. 

I love all yall! Congratulations to Hannah and Sarah for finishing their missions this week! Yall are the bestest friends I could have! 

Love 

Reese 

Chipotle can fix anything. Except sis. Rummlers face Hahaha @panorama

Directing traffic at the park. 

It's not swimming in you can stand on it right?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment