Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Mary and Joseph where the only ones on that very first Christmas day

Oh me oh my. Calling home this week was awesome! I love my family so much. It was so great to be able to say next time I see you all will be in the airport! 

We had some awesome Lessons this week with some progressing investigators. Nene is getting baptized this Saturday!! So excited for her. She went through a pretty rough spot last week but she got the help she needed and is progressing rapidly towards baptism. We have had to cram all of the things she needs to learn in a pretty short amount of time. We taught all the lessons in about a week and a half. Good stuff. It was pretty cool to be able to do that because it's awesome to see how much the gospel relates to itself. The gospel of Jesus Christ makes sense!! 

We went caroling to some families last week and watched thier eyes light up as we sang to them. Some of the people we sang to it was their very first time carollers ever showed up at their house. Now, some have only been in the states for a few years but nonetheless! We were the first. 

A member also donated a bunch of toys and clothes to one of our refugee investigator families. So on Sunday we  brought all of these boxes over to them. They were so happy to see these huge boxes with their names on them! I love it. 

Bringing people happiness has brought me so much joy as I keep teaching and serving. I love my mission yall. 

Love yall! Merry Christmas!!! 


Love 
Reese 

Christmas deliveries!!

Caroling 



No comments:

Post a Comment