Monday, October 30, 2017

Oh maybe someday, we'll figure all this out, try to put an end to all our doubt

I heard some Rob Thomas this week in Taco bell so I had to throw that in there. 

My friends and family. I would like to tell you something. It begins to get cold. Right now it is probably 32 degrees outside and will get colder as the night goes on. (Written on Sunday) We gave the car over to the sisters today so that was good. Therefore it is cold and we walk around in the cold. It's great! All of the people who we try and contact are not from here and are not used to the cold, so they don't come outside. Plus the world series going on, someone came to the door and said "not today! I'm trying to watch the world series!" I was like... Same. But I walk out here in the cold because I love the Lord. 

Oh just a reminder 
I hate the Dodgers. 

Moving on. 

We had an eventful week of trying to get out know the members better, teaching investigators and herding alpacas. On Saturday we contacted one of the coolest referrals I have contacted on my mission. They we so nice. They live a long way away but we decided it was worth the miles to try and drop in on them. The lady, Carla, was very happy to see us. She invited us in to with her family who was carving pumpkins. We taught the restoration and she and her kids asked plenty of questions. On of the sons has some struggles believing in a "Jesus Christ." He is a good kid. Having a knowledge of Jesus Christ will change his life. 

I love my mission!!!!!! I hit 18 months this week soooo...... BUCKLE UP FOR THE DOWN HILL RIDE!!!!!!!!!

Love yall! 

Reese

This is my new friend. 

17 months in the field selfie!


We had a Halloween party at church. We decided to be Nephi the ninja turtles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment