Sunday, October 29, 2017

South Carolina Low Country is the music that comes out of me

Yet another week has gone and past and I still can’t believe how quickly it all goes. We had yet another pretty dang busy week. We are still trying to find investigators who the sisters gave to us. We are mostly going through and getting rid of people who don’t even live there anymore or dropping them because they aren’t interested. We are pretty much walking around everywhere we go because biking here is aweful. The roads are so thin and people drive like mad men... 

So I'm pretty sure I'm getting spoiled with having awesome youth to work with! The youth in this ward are awesome! I don't know all of them yet but I have such a good feeling. Yesterday one of the young men came up to us and said "How do you refer someone to you guys?" I was like, Who is it! Tell me! We will teach them! Pretty awesome. The bishop here is pretty cool too. He owns a hot air balloon!! He has a side business of flying that haha. I'm very excited to see where the work goes in this area.  

Our district is a party. We all live pretty close to each other so we always see each other and help each other out with rides so we are all getting pretty close. 

I'm trying to learn my testimony in Swahili right now. I just have it all written down its not all that long because I only have Google translate to help me out. It's such an interesting language. I've come to find that there are no words like "the" You just say the noun. So that's kinda interesting. 

On Saturday and Sunday there was a huge car show up near the corvette manufactur plant. Like there were thousands of suped up cars. From civics to Subie's and Genesis, so we drove around campus and looked at all of them. There were so many cops. People were racing up and down the streets all night long. Our apparent is right next to a main street that's pretty straight for a while so people were flying down that road all night. I've come to like cars a heck of a lot more on my mission than ever before. 

Anyway the church is true yall. Learn it. Live it. Love it. 

Love yall! 

Reese. 

"It's the thing!!!" Elder humbling

Take note at what's going on here. 

Same with this one 

Family pictures. 

He out 

More family pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment