Monday, October 9, 2017

Thus we see that Elder Maxfield will be transfered back to Kentucky. Bowling Green to be specific. I'm super excited to be able to go up there but I am very sad to have to leave Spring Hill. I love this ward. I love this area. The people are so nice and the ward is awesome. I hate saying goodbye to these people but it's okay. I'll be back spat some point in time. 

This last week was pretty nice. We were able to go to the temple and when I went I had questions that I wanted to ask. The question was regarding who should we work with in the ward to able to help the work move forward in this area? As I came out I didn't have an answer. I was a little frustrated... But later on, I found out my answer on Thursday at about 10:27 at night when President called and told me that I would be leaving the Thompsons Station 1st ward. So ya. Sometimes God doesn't give us answers because he has a different plan than we do. 

Not a whole lot else happened this week. We contacted a referral yesterday who has a family of like 13.... And they are pretty solid. The lady is super nice and was really interested. She doesn't have a whole lot of relegious background at all but wants to go to a church. She actually showed up just as stake conference was ending yesterday so that was pretty cool. 

So I'm off to Bowling Green tomorrow! It's just south of Morgantown so that will be cool. Maybe I'll see some people from Motown. 

Love yall! Talk to ya next week! 

Reese








No comments:

Post a Comment