Monday, May 15, 2017

I'd never count the cost. It's worth all that's lost. Just to see you smile

Throwing it back to good ol Tim Mcgraw. Yesterday while we were talking on the phone my mom told me I looked happy. That made me even more happy. This is the happiest ive ever been in my entire life. I absolutely love it. 

Anyway. This week was FULL of exchanges. We started off the week with exchanges with the Russellville elders. We finally found a new investigator by tracting! We also were able to set a date with Tracy. She is the girlfriend of a less Active member! She is super nice. She has a few handicaps but she is awesome. She loves the gospel and wants to be baptized. 

We were also able to go down to CLARKSVILLE 1st!!!!!!! On exchanges with the zone leaders! Elder Jessop and elder Taylor! I love those guys. We went and visited some members, and I am happy that they still remembered me. So that was nice. Also being back in Clarksville was just fantastic. Actually having homes to tract. Places to go. People to talk to. You know. The city. Cuz I'm out here in the country in Morgantown. So I'm not used to that. It was really funny because at some of the doors while we were tracting I was like YEEESSS!!!! Doors to knock!!!!!!!!! So I would walk really fast to beat Elder Taylor to the door--Sorry homeboy I don't get that here. 

Saturday we worked hard and got a call from a member and he asked us to help get some flowers ready for mothers day. So we went out to the church and got all of these flowers ready so that we could pass them out during sacrament meeting. 

Sunday we got to call home!!! It was so fantastic being able to talk to my family again. I do want to say I wish it could have been later in the year. I think the summer really breaks you down. So I wish It could have been at the end of the summer but I'm not complaining. I loved. Especially when I cried, when I said family prayer. It was terrible. I'm sorry mom and family that you had to witness that.... But I love yall! 


Well, I hope yall have a great week! I pray for yall every day. Especially my friends who are around the world serving missions. Always thinking about you guys. 

Love 

Reese! 


Elder Taylor, Elder Hlebasko, ME

Is that.... CHOCOLATE MILK!?!?!? 



8 HOURS LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment