Monday, November 28, 2016

Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say, on a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day

Hey everyone! Hope y'all had a Great thanksgiving! Hopefully no one died on Black Friday.... 

Not really too sure what to talk about this week... not too much happened. It was fairly disappointing and unproductive. Thanksgiving was so fantastic!!! But the day before the Paris elder got into a car accident... so we had to go help them out. Drive them around all day where they needed to go and get things done. So that was kinda a waste of a day. 

Thanksgiving was so much fun. Our 12:00 meal was at the Anderson home. That family reminds me of my family! They are so much fun. I ate way too much food at their house so I was hardly able to eat anything at all the other homes we went to... we then went to the Bakes home, then to the Steinfeldts after that! Oh man. Finally by the end of the our time at the Stinefeldts I was starting to be able to eat some more food.  So I ate more. I woke up at 4:00 that morning, with the worst heartburn I've ever had. It was terrible. 

Well I love you guys. Have a great week! 
Love 
Reese 


Burning a tie! It's okay. It was an ugly tie that was sitting in the closet since before I got here. 


Paris' car 

it's not supposed to be cold yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment