Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I'm comin home, tell the world I'm comin.... Home

Well everyone. That's just about a wrap. I've only got one more week here in the TNM. I honestly couldn't have asked for of been given a better assignment for my last two weeks on my mission. For the past week I have been traveling around the mission visiting different areas for different reasons. I have been updating my Facebook profile of where I've "lived" so if yall have been up to date on that... You'll see that ive been to Princeton KY, Clarksville TN, Bowling Green KY, and now in Nashville TN. We will be spending today in Nashville and will be leaving tonight around 6:00 for Linden Tennessee. Tomorrow we will go to Winchester, then Jasper, finishing in White House Tennessee. Hopefully I'll be able to hit Alabama and Georgia! We went to Illinois last week! 

I've been so grateful for my mission everyone. It has taught me so many different things, from how to live with someone for 24 hours a day, to who is Jesus Christ to me. I have learned a lot about The Book of Mormon. Now I want to extend the same invitation that ive extended hundreds here in Tennessee or Kentucky. Read the book of Mormon. What is holding you back from reading it? There is so much good that can come from it. Everything can come from it. Our personal salvation comes down to whether or not that book is correct or not. If it is? Then the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints is God's only church on the earth. If it isn't? The book has still made me such a better man than I used to be. 

I am so very grateful for this time. I found out this week but if yall remember the kid who messaged me a few weeks ago and said that he was interested in joining he church? He is on date to be baptized on April 20th! I am so excited. Oh I believe the other kid we were teaching in Morgantown is still on date to be baptized on April 20th as well. I'm pretty dang excited for them!

Although I am saddened to be leaving my mission, I am excited to be coming home to see my family. The past 2 years has been the fastest years and the beat 2 years for my whole life. I wouldn't trade it for anything. 


I love yall. I'll see you next week. 

Love 

Elder Maxfield 

Elder Salinas-Brotha from anotha motha 


Departing missionaries. Most are home except a few of the elders. 





No comments:

Post a Comment