Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Just give me Five More Minutes

So what a crazy week. We have began to get the area ready for the sisters to take over. So we have been continuing to work with formers, cleaning out people who don't live there or aren't interested in having us come by. A lot of success has come out of that. But. One thing happened. The sisters are leaving the area. And so are elder stucki and I. They are basically double  "whitewashing" our ward. Meaning new missionaries in every area. 

Transfer calls came today but last night president Stone called me and said that "there are three former Zone Leaders who will be returning to an area that they have served in. You are one of them. You will be going back to Morgantown to finish your mission there." I WAS SO STOKED!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to be able to go back up there!!! I love it so much in Morgantown and so much has changed. I'm super excited to be albe to get another look at the area! I will be with Elder Isaak. I don't know him at all. So ya 

Last PDay we went down to Madison and had a crazy PDay. We played spikeball with a bunch of people and I got my behinds handed to me a couple times. BUT! I learned a lot and was able to beat the people I played against at least once. But needless to say I was sore for about 5 days. 

The past few days have been hard. Having to say goodbye to some of the people I love here. Once again I got really close to the youth. All of them are great kids. There is one in particular, his name is Nate. He told me that he hasn't had a good missionary friend ever before. It was so funny at dinner with their family the other night, Nate would not stop talking. He was so sad to see us go. He didn't know what to do with himself. I love that family as well as many others. 

I love Bowling Green. It's a great place to be. But as always, I'm excited to move to a new place. 

Love yall. See you soon 

Reese 

Some of the young men here. 

The Moore family. Nate is to my right. 

What a great lesson we had with these kids. We sat them all down, they have only been in the states for 1.5 years, and we all read the book of Mormon together. One of the most simple yet spiritual lessons I've had in Bowling Green. We read 3 Nephi 11. And the kids just listened. The spirit was strong. These kids were peaceful. 

This is Kelvin. He is just a pup. I love dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment