Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Why God made those Fly Over States

So let me begin while there is still energy in my head. Or in my nucleus as nacho libre says. Last week we got a new Ward mission leader and he is a complete stud! He loves missionary work. He has already helped us out with a couple lessons that we needed a ride for. On Saturday he came and picked up a lady with us to give her a church tour. Her name is Darlene, she absolutely loved the church tour.  

So transfers are this week! There are no changes here in my area. Elder Quiring is staying with me. Something crazy though is that elder Olsen is going home!!!! I can't believe it!!! It seems like just yesterday we were going on exchanges in Murray. Good time. Good luck in the land of never ending pdays! 

We are tracting so much. I've only been here 2 transfers and I've already almost Tracted the town out. It's great haha I absolutely love tracting. 

That's about all I got for the week. Sorry it's kinda short but that's all I got...

Love yall! 

Reese 

Sweet truck! 


Getting ready for the eclipse last week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment