Monday, August 21, 2017

I will follow you, follow you into the light.

But don't look at the sun before the full effect of the eclipse happens TODAY AT 1:28 PM!!!!!!! Super stoked for it. Let's just say I have 2 pair of solar glasses so I'll be rockin them all day long. 

It's the last week of the transfer. This transfer FLEW by. Definitely the fastest of my mission. I know I said that last transfer but this one was even faster. It makes me think of how much more time I have on my mission. Which isn't a whole lot. I feel bad for the sisters I came out with. They go home in 2 transfers... That's crazy... 

This week was FULL of exchanges, exhaustion, and excellent tracting (AKA mowing) Our mission as been so much fun. We are coming up with random names for things. Tracting is called mowing the lawn. In the area book app "Finding" is green. Therefore. When we go find. We mow. Mow all the day long. 

Also. Our APs are health nuts and work out for about an hour every morning. They drink a ton of protein and eat a ton for chicken and other items with "tein" in them. They advise us in emails, to eat our protein and work on our muscles so we can become big like Elder Maxwell (An AP) Let's just say, we don't have a gym like them so I can't become big like Elder Maxwell... 

Also. We quote nacho Libre all the time. We scream "How did you find me?-Nacho we can see you from the village!----HOLA NACHO!!" Or "Hey hey, take it easy..." Or "I have had the diareas since Easters...."  

Let's just say we have a great time. Anyway, there wasn't a whole lot to report on for the week. We found this lady named Darlene. She lives alone, she is always looking through her windows so whenever we pull up the driveway she opens up the door. Earlier this week when we walked up to the door and she knocked on the door from the inside...  Yeah. 

We had zone conference this week and it was LIT!!!! So we had something called a zone council after all the trainings were done. As a zone we talk with each other about all the baptismal dates. We had a goal to baptize 7 this transfer and we were at 6 with a total of 5 more on date for the rest of the month. So we discussed raising the goal. One of the sisters suggested, kindof sarcastically, 15! So I said... Ummm thank you for being optimistic but 15 is quite the number! So we started at 11 having a goal to baptize the rest of the dates, but then we  asked, who could be baptized this month. Let's just say that as we talked we found 4 more people that could potentially be baptized by the end of the month. So thus we have the goal of 15. That was legit!

That's about it for the week! I hope all is going well where ever all yall are at. I hope you're finding ways to share the gospel. Please do it. It'll change your life. 


Love yall! 
Reese 

Crazy storm came by this week. Yes. That is lightning down the middle. 


Crazy tri-Zone conference. 

Normal 

Throw back to MoFord!! Minus Elder Mathews.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment