Tuesday, January 10, 2017

You can never fall too hard so fast so far that you can't get back

I am finding some SUPER legit christian music. Its so great because it all has a super good beat and is very meaningful at the same time. This song here is "Who you are" By Unspoken. I have a super great playlist that we can listen to while cruzin round town in our 2017 chevy Malibu with wifi in it. Or during lunch when we dont have the car.... and we are walking... in the 10 degree weather with the humidity that cuts you so deep that the spirit within me wants to leave because its too cold. Oh did I mention a -2 degree windchill? No? Okay well there ya go. 

So this week was BOMB. We found a TON of investigators. We set a high goal of being able to finding 7 new people to teach. We crushed that goal. We met our goal of 6 member present lessons. Oh man i cant tell you how amazing i feel right now. We also had a baptism last night.... so that was cool. We also set another date with Courtney's friend Mercaydes (Mercedes) on Friday. But we have to give her to the YSA sisters............ But we will definitely attend that baptism. STOKED. 

I had an amazing experience that i don't want to go too much into detail on but during a lesson this week, i had the opportunity to share my testimony. This experience will always be very near and dear to my heart. I very powerfully shared my testimony on something that i cant even remember. I was following the spirit. I am very grateful to be able to testify that i know without a doubt God lives and loves us. My testimony brought me to tears. I haven't cried while sharing my testimony in a long time. (Not including when i called home. THAT DOESN'T COUNT! Haha 

Today while i gave a talk on baptism i realized that i had shared my testimony so many times in the past few days. It was awesome. I am loving my mission yall. I cant tell you how much this has changed my life. Thank you for being an example to me. I am grateful for all of you. If you recieve this email, you played some part in my life to shape me to who i am today. I love you all and i miss you all very much but this, here in Clarksville Tennessee, is where i need to be right now. The Lord had prepared people here. I can see many more people entering into the waters of baptism in the near future. 

Love yall
Reese


1: roller skating Last pday! 

2: Zone Confrence with ya boi @therealprezstone #thelegend #gamechanger #schedulechange??? To be continued...;)

3: Snow? What is that? WOAH it's outside. 

4: Its cold outside.... and it didnt get up to 22 that day

5: Me-Courtney-Jody-Elder Taylor--> #theotherlegend


No comments:

Post a Comment