Monday, September 11, 2017

Where I come from there's a preacher man in a cowboy shirt

So I guess not a whole lot happened this week. We didn't just get FACEBOOK or anything... So I guess you should add me if you have Facebook. I guess I mean yeah.... 

Using Facebook is so cool!!!!!! We have been able to stay in contact with our investigators so much better. Then again we don't have a whole lot of them... But it has been pretty helpful with staying in contact with our zone. We created a group chat and we are able to talk about investigators and concerns and questions that missionaries have about their investigators. It's so easy!!

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those who are anywhere I guess because there is so much chaos going on. The west is on fire. Texas is flooding. Caribbean Islands are.... Non existent anymore. Florida is buckled up and getting SLAMED right now. And I'm just here in Tennessee like... Oh it's a really nice day today. So... Ya. 

Back to what we did this week. We are working hard out here and we continuing to see progress. Baylee is still set to get baptized on he 30th! We had an awesome lesson with her the other night. She had a testimony of the gospel because she had been coming to church for so long! 

Darlene came to church! I talked about her a few weeks ago. She was the lady we gave a church tour. She loved it!!! We were thinking about dropping her but she came! That's progress!!

Not too much else is going on. Just going through Facebook and seeing that all my friends are getting engaged... Engaged and married. Or married with kids? What the flip? Anyway. 

Love yall! 
Reese 

MoFord back together 

There it is!! Facebook 

Probably exceeded the weight limit in the car but whatevas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment